IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Today, I returned back to work after being out sick for two days. I ended up walking halfway to the light rail station then I saw a bus coming so I got on. After I got off the bus I ended up running to catch the train. I felt like throwing up. I suppose this was too much activity for me after being virtual immobile for the past few days. Also contributing to the sickly feeling was that I took my medicine on an empty stomach. You see for the couple of years I have been talking Metformin three times a day. On the label it clearly states not to take it on an empty stomach.

Throughout the train ride over to work I had this awful ache I could not decide if it was my stomach that was aching or I had to use the bathroom very bad. I was doubled over with pain throughout the entire ride. Luckily, since I always carry Pepto Bismol with me I swigged it down. Unfortunately the Pepto Bismol did little to relieve my symptoms.

After I got off the train and walked over to work. On this walk I ended up slidding into some mud. Somehow I did not feel bad about. In fact I felt quiet excited about it. Sliding and falling made me feel so alive! I was no longer in my sick bed I was out and about! As soon as I got into work I tried to clean off my pants as best as I could. The majority of the mud was on the left side of my pants. I'm afraid I did not do as good a job as I could have because I could not spend my entire shift in the ladies room cleaning my pants. Overall, I feel good about how the day turned out.

The only problem I had was that the front door to my apartment building is not working properly again. I wonder what causes this to happen. I swear it seems every few months the lock starts to act funky. Anyway, I called the landlord to alert him to this problem. Hopefully, the issue will be solved by the time I get home. Overall, like James Brown says, I FEEL GOOD!!!

WHAT I'M WEARING:
Today I have on black pants. Since I fell into mud the left side of them looks greyish. I also have on my usual red hoodie and a red, orange, and yellow striped short sleeve blouse.

WALKING LOG

STEPS....8962
MILES....1.98
CALORIES BURNED....323


link | posted by gail at 7:17 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com