IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, October 13, 2006

Today, is Friday the 13th! Eeek!! The only strange thing that happened was that as I was waiting for the train I saw several fire trucks and rescue trucks go by with sirens blaring. I wonder what the emergency was at 6:09 in the morning?

This morning I walked down to the light rail station. I did this mainly because yesterday I found myself uttering aloud as I waited for the bus, "Why am I doing this?" The bus that I take seems to never be on time. I know its best to walk but its easier to just wait for the bus. I feel like Charlie Brown with the football constantly thinking that this time it will be different but it never is. So here on I pledge to walk to light rail station instead of wait for a bus that is always without fail late.

WHAT IM WEARING:
This morning it is in the 40's. We are expecting a highs in the 50's. So for the first time this year I broke out the turtlenecks. To be more precise I have on a pink turtleneck along with jeans and a floral cotton jacket. The cotton jacket has a design of red roses on it against a background of dark blue. I also have on my fall/spring jacket. It has a bit of lining in the inside and its also reversible. It also has a hood. I feel uncomfortable wearing a jacket or coat that does not have a hood or pockets. In my opinion a hood and pockets are an absolute neccesity in coats and jackets.


WALKING LOG

STEPS....10464
MILES....2.31
CALORIES BURNED....367


link | posted by gail at 7:17 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com