IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Today, I decided to do some overtime at work. The primary or secondary reason I went in was so that I could set up my Christmas decorations.

Every year at work I like to be the first person with Christmas decorations up. I like putting them up because it is the one time of the year when I can artistically express myself at work. Besides, the earlier you put them up, the longer Christmas lasts!

I like to go for an over the top look. If I could, I would put up a solid wall of a thousand blinking coloured lights and some of those giant blow characters like Santa Claus or a snowman in my cubicle. But somehow I think I would not have enough room, besides, coworkers might complain......

Yes, ladies and gentlemen if I had a house with a lawn I would be one of those neighbors that gets a thank you letter every year from BG&E because of all the electricity they used for elaborate Christmas light displays.

WALKING LOG:

STEPS....8082
MILES....1.78
CALORIES BURNED....323


link | posted by gail at 9:42 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com