IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

This morning I again took a cab over to the light rail station. Luckily, I am on time for work!

LOCAL TRAGIC NEWS STORY
Today, I am feeling upset over the local news story about a baby that was killed by a car driven by an immigrant woman. The immigrant hit a grandmother who was pushing a stroller that contained her grandchild. The immigrant did not bother to stop she kept plowing down the road with the stroller still attached to her bumper. According to reports she drove the car for several miles before she stopped to dislodge the stroller. After removing the stroller she kept on driving. I can not imagine that anyone could be that cold as to remove a stroller with a dead baby in it and then keep on driving down the road like nothing happened! What kind of human slime does something like this! I am deeply outraged, angered, and saddened by this womans lack of humanity.

WHAT I AM WEARING:
Today, I have on a fair isle knit sweater of black, red, olive green, white, and black. I also have on black slacks and black canvas tennis shoes.

WALKING STATS

STEPS....10888
MILES....2.40
CALORIES BURNED....390


link | posted by gail at 8:30 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com