IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, June 10, 2007

All this weekend I was feeling pretty miserable. My brother is back in the hospital because of complictions from his bypass surgery. I thought he would be ok because of his age, 40something Now I am feeling pretty scared. I would hate to loose my brother. Also my father who has heart failure has been having trouble breathing lately. This also has me very worried.

I tried to watch Doctor Who this morning but it was not downloaded all the way. I had to wait about two hours before the person who uploads the episodes got the episodes completely processed through YouTube. I have to say, watching Doctor Who in between my worrying was a nice little diversion..







DOCTOR WHO...BLINK
This was what has been become known as a Doctor Who lite episode. An episode of Doctor Who that has no relation to the main story arc of the season. I happen to like the Doctor Who lite episodes because they have to be inventive without using too much CGI. These in edition to having little to do with the main story arc also feature less of Doctor Who (David Tennant) and his companion Martha (Freema Agyeman). They almost become like background characters. I think they have these episodes so that Tennant and Freema can have a little break in between shooting.

The episode overall was pretty creepy with all the seemingly sweet weeping angel statues around.

The episode featured a character named Sally Sparrow who likes to photograph old abandoned houses. One day she comes upon a house with a graffiti message scrawled on the wall underneath wall paper meant for her. The message on the wall says to beware of the weeping angels. And from there on you are warned DON'T BLINK!

WALKING LOG
STEPS....370
MILES....0.07
CALORIES BURNED....2


link | posted by gail at 11:45 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com