IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, November 08, 2007

MORNING COMMUTE:
I caught the #2 bus at 7:07. It arrived at the light rail station at 7:09. When I got to the station I felt a little apprehensive. The reason why I felt apprehensive was because I did not see anyone. My heart was filled with fear that maybe the train had arrived earlier than usual. It has a tendancy to do that from time to time. Luckily, the train arrived on time. I can only assume that the reason for the missing people was that the bus was late.

TV ON THE INTERNET
Unfortunately, this evening Pushing Daisies was preempted by the CMAs. The only thing I could think to do was turn on Joost. Luckily, Joost has put up Mondays episodes of CBS soaps. So I can assume that today Tuesdays episodes will be up. I watched As The World Turns, Guiding Light, and half of The Young and the Restless. Also using Joost I had to turn off As The World Turns to turn on regular TV to watch Pushing Daisies and when I turned my computer back on it had bookmarked the scene I had left off watching. I think that is cool. So I did not have to go back and watch the entire episode again. So that means when I watch Mondays Y&R it will play again where I had left off.

Quick Impressions of Soaps I Have Watched: I feel deeply disturbed by Dusty’s haircut. I feel Grayson McCouch should grow his hair out. He looks like a prison inmate. Guiding Light: I like how the actress playing seems out of it like you would expect someone would be who was in a major disaster. Young and the Restless: I was rooting for Victor to hit Jack when Jack was baiting him about the Clear Springs disaster.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on cocoa brown slacks, a dark blue long sleeve top, a red fleece hoodie, New Balance 653 shoes, and jacket I have owned since my freshman year of college.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....11321
MILES....4.28
CALORIES BURNED....484


link | posted by gail at 7:13 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com