IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

MORNING COMMUTE:
It looks like Im going to be on time this morning. I washed and put out my clothes the night before. I did not do that yesterday which was why I was late. I think the generic brand of coffee I bought is not as strong as the name brand coffee. I keep nodding off to sleep on the light rail. With the name brand coffee this rarely happened. Maybe the generic brand got switched with there generic brand of decaffeinated coffee. The stuff just does not have enough of that stay awake caffeine in it.

TV on the INTERNET
Scenes from Ashes To Ashes

Last night I watched the latest episode of Ashes to Ashes. It was significantly better than previous episodes. I suppose they will be shipping Gene Hunt with the new lead Alex Drake. They seem to be in a lot of compromising positions lately.

Alex Drake the very logical female police psychologist and Gene Hunt the very chauvinistic Alpha Male cop. I like that it turns out her mother is not the saint that she remembered. The woman is a first rate bitch and cheats on her husband with the family friend.

So now I am all caught up on Ashes to Ashes. The newest episode airs on Thursdays in the UK. I am also caught up on Torchwood. I must say Torchwood this season is miles better than it was last season. Torchwood airs on Wednesdays in the UK. Last weeks episode featured the appearance of Martha Jones, Dr. Who’s latest companion joining the Torchwood team. I still have to watch the 4th episode called Meat which features Gwen’s cop boyfriend helping the team. I fell asleep trying to watch the episode. It was late when I was trying to watch. I think it is a safe that whoever Tosh is dating is sure to be marked for death. Its like her boyfriends are comparable to the red shirts on Star Trek.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on a black turtleneck, a turqouise v-neck sweater and black slacks. On my feet are black canvas generic tennis shoes that I think cost me just five or six bucks at Walmart.

WALKING LOG
Forgot to write down the stats from my Omron Pedometer


link | posted by gail at 6:30 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com