IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

WORRIED ABOUT DAD
I could barely fall asleep last night I was sick with worry that my father might be a victim of credit fraud. I shot off an email to both my nieces to see what they think I should do. In the meantime all I can do is wait for a copy of his credit report to come in the mail.

I wanted to get his check cashed but now can not with his wallet stolen. He has bills piling up left and right. Im sure by now they have foreclosed on the house. In the meantime he is sitting on three checks that could stop it all and now Im stymied by the missing wallet. I will call around and see what other family members think I should do.

I wonder if the staff is from Kenya? Are Kenyans in nursing homes the equivalent to Nigerians with email? I know the first floor staff were not counting on the fact that I visit my father daily and notice little things. Like that the heat is turned up high on the weekdays in his room but is at a normal temperatures on the weekend when patients are most likely to get visitors. Also his room mate is next to commatose on the weekdays when I visit. On the weekdays he is up and at em. I think that they drug them and keep the heat up high to keep them asleep. My father was like that when I came to visit after he got back from Maryland General.

I suppose they were not counting on that I was the type of person who visits daily. I do not trust the first floor staff they seem kind of shady. The fourth floor people seemed less antsy. Everytime I visit on the first floor there is this one nurse who busies herself in his room whenever I come to visit. Yesterday she was taking the temperature of Mr. Harris who was in a comatose like sleep. Is it normal procedure to take the temperature of a sleeping man? I do not trust that woman. It would not surprise me that she was the one who lifted his wallet and is now opening various accounts with my fathers social security number.

WHAT IM WEARING
Today I have on blue jeans, Doctor Scholls Attribute tennis shoes, and a dark blue hoodie with a grey sweatshirt peaking out.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....10247
MILES....3.23
CALORIES BURNED....387


link | posted by gail at 6:22 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com