IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

MORNING COMMUTE:
This morning I am deeply perturbed. I did everything on time, heck early. I left out a good ten minutes early yet the bus was late. I hate the constant unknown variable of the bus driver. Sure, the schedule says it arrives at 6:04 but sometimes it shows up early or in the case of today five minutes late. When it does this it of course has the effect of making me late when I did everything in my power to be on time. By all rights I should have been on time today! I would have been on time for work if it was not for the bus driver. I wonder of they could be replaced by computers or an animatronic robot? That way they would probably arrive at there scheduled arrival times. You would not have to worry about a robot having a bad day the night before and coming in late. Also it would be cheaper. They could equip them with video cameras. It would be great.

I suppose they could not do it because Im sure some toughs would probably abuse the robots or find a way to over ride their programing and get free rides or something. I guess I will have to start walking down the street. I saw a cab but decided not to take it because I thought Id see the bus any minute. This was breaking my prime directive that whenever you see a cab in the morning and have money by all means hail the cab .

WHY I DO NOT OWN A CAR
The one thing stopping me from getting a car is that I do not like the idea of constantly pouring money into it. You have to pay for gas, you have to pay for insurance which is high if you live in the city. Its like if you own a car the city, state, and gas companies are holding you hostage and you have to pay outlandishly exhorbitant fees for the use of your own car. I guess what Im trying to say is that in essence Im a cheapskate and do not want to give money to people who already have it. Gas companies are having record profits at the expense of others. I will not line the pockets of multi-millionaire America is degenerating into two classes the haves and have nots. The middle class is eroding. Pretty soon it will not exist. Then there will be only two classes the rich and the poor. Its like utility and gas companies are doing there damnest to squeeze out the middle class. Its like lets see how high can we push rates to erode the middle class so they can be in poverty. Hmmm three dollar gas rates has not done it yet....lets try 4, hmmm 5.... 6 etc. BGE is constantly increasing rates for what purpose...... only to line their pockets! Its no surprise that these types of companies are currently enjoying record profits on the backs workers. Geez, Im starting to sound like a Commie!

ALARM CLOCK
Yesterday, I bought a new alarm clock. I soon found out when I got home that my old alarm clock was working fine. I just set it wrong. What with daylight savings time I had to reset all my clocks. So I had set it for 4 in the afternoon instead of four in the morning. I though this morning that it had fallen one too may times off my night stand and was broke because it also did not go off Sunday morning.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today I have on blue jeans, a denim blue flannel shirt, Athletic works Joannie running shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....11231
MILES....3.54
CALORIES BURNED....432


link | posted by gail at 11:37 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com