IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, March 06, 2008

MORNING COMMUTE:
Im extremely late for work this morning. I would have been earlier if it was not for the fact I woke up late. I woke up fifteen minutes before the time I normally leave out. Then I walked instead of waited for the bus I would have been about 20 minutes late if it was not for the cop car that decided to half park at a corner. It was hard to say if he was about to drive off. He was parked at an insane length away from the curb. I was afraid that he might ticket me or something so instead of walking when I had plenty of opportunities to cross the street I waited until the light turned red. He was a University Police and they I imagine are plenty bored and just looking for reasons to ticket people. My niece was pulled over by them on Thanksgiving for a minor offence. So I am weary and overly cautious whenever I see them because I know they are bored and just looking for reasons to ticket people no matter how small the offence.

I think I should try and visit my father. I usually visit him daily after work. I wonder if being there everyday annoys him. Also last time when Uncle Leon came over I heard him say under his breath I wish Gail was not here. I think maybe he wanted to cuss or something or maybe Im annoying and boring. My father was stronger when he first was there but it now seems as though he has become progressively weaker. I think this is due to him not getting any physical therapy while in the hospital.

TV on the INTERNET
Sadly, I found out that the episode of Torchwood with Martha Jones in it was not the absolute latest episode of Torchwood. Apparently, including last night’s episode I have two episodes to watch before Im caught up. Luckily, I downloaded the episode I missed yesterday. The one that aired on the BBC last night probably will not be available until sometime today.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on black slacks, a yellow ochre mock turtleneck, and a dark multi coloured v-neck sweater and shiny black leather lace up shoes.

WALKING LOG
Forgot to write down my daily walking stats from off my Omron Pedometer


link | posted by gail at 6:55 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com