IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, March 07, 2008

GAIL’s FRIDAY MUSIC VIDEO

Over You by Roxy Music


Today’s video is another song directly off my iPod/iTunes list. It is Over You by Roxy Music. I have absolutely adored this song for well over twenty years. It makes me feel Oh So Happy! I also adore the lead singer of Roxy Music, Bryan Ferry solo and with the group. He looked absolutely sexy and suave back in the day. He still looks Fantastic. Unfortunately back when this song originally came out they did not make a video for it. So you have the above fan made video made of pictures of the eternally hot Bryan Ferry.

MORNING COMMUTE:
Late again but feel much more optimistic. This week I ran out of my anti-depressants. A replacement bottle arrived in the mail yesterday. I took some and feel a whole lot better. I also visited my father yesterday. I had not visited him in three days. As a result I was feeling miserable and found myself going off to bed later than I usually do. This morning I feel a billion times better. I also realized yesterday that the radio I carry around that has a digital clock on it is running slow as is the clock on my pedometer. I adjusted the time on the radio because I use it more as a clock as I do not own a watch. Well, I own a wrist watch but it needs batteries...

Daylight Savings Time starts up sometime this month and its an ordeal to change any function on the pedometer without the instruction manual. So I’ll wait until its absolutely necessary.

TV on the INTERNET
Last night I watched the two episodes of Torchwood I missed. They were all about Owen after Jack used the ressurection glove on him to bring him back to life after him being shot. Really, loved the Owen-centric episodes. Burn Gorman is a really good actor. I do not know why but he kind of looks like Mickey Dolenz from the Monkees with very short hair.

Right now Owen is still alive yet dead, he has no vital signs. He can not eat or drink because since he is dead his digestive system has shut down. In a since he is kind of like a zombie/vampire only he does not feed on anything. I have also downloaded the latest episode from Wednesday night and plan on watching it tonight.

I have to look around for last nights episode of Ashes to Ashes. The series has seriously picked up with last weeks episode. Alex’s godfather having an affair with her mother was totally unexpected. This leads me to wonder if possibly he is her real father or maybe he abused her as a child.

I am also wondering what is the nature of his relationship with her as an adult. When I saw him in the pilot episode I thought he was her daughters father. Now I find out he is her godfather! Yikes! Did he have designs on her since she was a child? And to think she is a psychologist! I must find out what is going on!

I also like the relationship between her and Gene Hunt. They have good chemistry. I like how she said she used to be a prostitute then said she was saying it to make a point because there was a case about a prostitute who was raped and the other male officers did not consider it to be too much of a priority to solve. Based on how she seems to be always be sleeping around I say she was telling the truth but decided to take it back. Alex seriously sleeps around which is eye opening for a female lead character in a cop show. Alex is very smart, posh, yet has the manners of a sewer rat.

I wonder if the reason she was transported back to the 80’s is to save her parents from being blown up in a car bomb or to find out who is responsible for their eventual deaths? My vote for the person most likely resposible for their eventual deaths is creepy godfather/future husband?/mom’s lover/family friend Owen. Why has he ingratiated himself so much into her life? Upon seeing Owen for the first time as an adult transported into a timeline where she is a child she gushes when she sees and says Gosh you were so cute! This was a very odd thing to say.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on khaki beige slacks, a bright blue v-neck sweater with quarter length sleeves, and a beige long sleeve lycra top underneath. On my feet are Doctor Scholls Attribute tennis shoes.

WALKING LOG
Forgot to Write Down My Daily Walking Stats from off of my Omron HJ 112 Pedometer.


link | posted by gail at 7:14 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com