IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

MORNING COMMUTE:
Im currently feeling shell shocked. It appears I got up late and was doing everything an hour late. I did not realize anything was off until I got to the light rail station and noticed it was over run with teenagers. Then I looked at my watch and was horrified to realize I had been running an hour late the entire morning! It did not begin to register until that point. I hate this time of year. Daylight savings time was Saturday night. My alarm clock did not go off because I forgot to set it the night before and now I woke up at the time it would normally be. I had my clocks set an hour ahead of time because I was too lazy to change them during the fall. So I woke up with the clock saying 5:30 thinking it was actually 4:30 the time I set it to. Not realizing until I got to the light rail station that I was running an hour late. I still can not believe this happened without me realizing what had gone on until it was much too late. If I were paying more attention I would have hustled more. I suppose I will have to move the clocks up an hour from the real time so I will not get confused in the morning and think that the clocks are running an hour fast and that the time displayed is the real time.

Dad out of Hospital
Yesterday, my father was moved out of Maryland General Hospital and back to the Nursing Home. I was just 20 minutes behind according to the nurses. He had left just twenty minutes ago for the nursing home. So I headed over to the Nursing Home. He was not in his usual room they moved him to a room on the first floor. He now has an oxygen thing attached to him that he breathes into. He brought his dinner with him over from the hospital. I did not know that they would transport food with you when you moved.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today, I have on blue jeans, a sky blue long sleeve top that zippers up to reveal a white t-shirt peaking out underneath. On my feet are Doctor Scholls Attribute tennis shoes.

WALKING LOG
STEPS....8845
MILES....2.79
CALORIES BURNED....338


link | posted by gail at 7:47 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com