IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

MORNING COMMUTE:
The train this morning is short. It has been short all this week. The train also broke down and we had to wait for another train at the Timonium station. This made me late.

This evening I have to go over my sister’s house to pay the mortgage. I could not pay it online yesterday because the money had not processed into my fathers account until this morning. Now I have to find out if I have to pay the property taxes or if they have been paid already through the mortgage company. My goodness Ive made myself responsible for a house I do not live in! Have become Aunt Julia! Aunt Julia is a Great Aunt I never personally knew but knew she paid property taxes for property our family owned in Virginia. Property, I might add, that she did not live in.

MORNING COMMUTE:
Today, I have on blue jeans, a dark blue hoodie with a heather grey sweat shirt peaking out, and Doctor Scholls Attribute shoes

WALKING LOG
STEPS....15650
MILES....4.94
CALORIES BURNED....619


link | posted by gail at 5:21 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com