IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, April 24, 2008

MORNING COMMUTE:
When I got to the light rail station my heart began to fill with anxiety as I immediately noticed that there was an usually large amount of people at the station. I counted 21 people waiting for the Northbound train. All of these people could only mean one thing, the previous train was late. When my train finally showed up I was horrified to find that it was one car short. Then the train stayed at the North Avenue stop for an unually long time. I thought that maybe the train had broken down. Then just as we were about to head to the Warren Road station the train stalled again. After a while the driver came to the other end of the train and drove us back to the Timonium Station. I was horrified. I was going to be late. The station was overflowing with people. I was not sure if the new train that came down the tracks could hold all of us. It did and I was late today and it was not my fault!

After work I visited my father at Future Care Nursing Home. He did not open his eyes. I wonder if he is doing that because he is mad at me. When doctors and nursing staff would come in he would open them and respond to there questions.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today I have on Doctor Scholls Attribute shoes, blue jeans, a pink blouse, and a black button up cardigan sweater.


link | posted by gail at 10:00 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com