IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, April 25, 2008

GAIL’s FRIDAY VIDEO

*** GLAMOROUS by FERGIE***


Today’s song straight off of my iPod/iTunes list is Fergie’s Glamorous. I really like this song a lot. It sounds so, Glamorous. It makes me want to go off and charter a private jet and ride a limo somewhere. Then I remember that Im just a regular working stiff and can barely afford a car....

MORNING COMMUTE:
The train arrived at 6:10 pulled off at 6:13 It looks like Im going to be on time for work this morning.

Today I plan on watching Moonlight. Finally! A new episode will air. I hope they do not cancel the show like my other favourite new show the deceased, Journeyman.

WHAT IM WEARING:
Today its a turqouise day. I have on a turqouise hoodie, and a turqouise and ecru tie dyed looking short sleeve top along with black slacks. On my feet are Reebok Walk Steady shoes.


link | posted by gail at 10:40 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com