IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A VERY SAD DAY
I took the day off of work. I mostly cried all day. I went back to the hospital to finalize the decision that my father had made ironically enough on Father’s Day. My father would be taken off all the machinery and moved to room where he would receive pain management treatment.

I cried a lot in the hospital today. Im sure I cried so much that I probably worried my Uncle Leon who was there with me.

My father’s heart is only functioning at 10 percent capacity. If he had the operation to remove his legs there would be a distinct possibilty that he would not live through the surgery. Besided my father told me time and again that he did not want them cutting on him. Hence, his refusal for them to not do anything more with his prostate/rectal cancer diagnosis. He did not want it investigated further. Also he has pneumonia. Pneumonia in someone in his age group is a very dangerous thing. Its the type of virus that takes lives. He has heart failure hence the increased risk of certain death in surgery. He has renal failure. Recently, whenever he has dialysis he has to be rushed to the emergency room because his body can not tolerate the one procedure that seems to be keeping him alive.


link | posted by gail at 7:20 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com