IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, May 24, 2001

Sunny Days...Everything’s A-O-K...Yadda...Yadda...Yadda...Can You Tell Me How To Get....How To Get To Sesame Street!

The sun finally came out today! :) The sky was a cloudless happy blue color. Uh-Oh! It’s true folks I like to watch Bob Ross’ paintings shows on PBS. However, I rarely paint landscapes. I mostly like to watch him because he’s so darned mellow. It’s as though he takes a few tokes before he starts a painting. Sadly, he passed away a couple of years ago from cancer. God, I miss that mellow hippy guy.

Overall, today has been good. So far I’ve been on time for work two days in a row! Also we had overtime at work today.Looks like that will eat up my being late on Monday. Unfortunatly, I do not know how late I was. I was in so much of a rush to get in that I forgot to punch in.

Also today I started re-reading my favorite and only Barbara Sher book, Live the Life You Love. This time I think I’ll try to do the exercises in the book. The last time I got as far as buying the index cards. I know those cards are probably still somewhere in my apartment. I hope I don’t have an asthma attack trying to find them. You see almost every time I try to find something that is missing I have an asthma attack.

My little nephew, David, (there are three David’s in my life; my boyfriend, my sister’s ex, and their son) has left several messages on my answering machine to remind me to get him a game for his birthday on Saturday. Geez, I remember the good old days when he had no idea when Christmas or his birthday was. Of course he couldn’t talk or walk back then. Ahhh, the good old days.... Anyway, he’ll be turning the big 11 on Saturday. He has made good and sure that his Aunt Gail will not forgot to get him something. If I don’t I get him something he’ll be disappointed. I must’nt let the little whippersnapper down!! I admire his tenacity.

Due to the fact that we had overtime today I got home later that usual. Therefore, my painting time was drastically reduced. I worked on only 2 paintings tonight.


link | posted by gail at 12:35 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com