IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, September 11, 2001

September 11, 2001

So many reasons
For me to run and hide
I can’t do the little things
I hold so dear
Cause it’s all those little things
That I fear

Just a Girl - Gwen Steffani and Tom Dumont (No Doubt)

I know it has been quiet a while since I last made an entry in my diary. I have a confession to make. I’m not sure if I said it previously but I suffer from clinical depression.

I’m self diagnosed because for a long while I did not have health insurance coverage. This little dilema makes it very expensive to go to the Doctor’s office and pay for treatment out of pocket. I did not see the point in doing this because I already know what I have. Instead of taking something like Prozac I go to the store and buy St. Johns Wort instead. When I have an episode of depression I find it difficult to focus or get out of bed.

Suffering from Clinical Depression is one of the main reason for the gaps between my output of artwork and entries into this diary. The other reason for the gaps is because of working overtime at my day job. Recently, we have not been that busy at work. So that gives me plenty of time to come home and paint without feeling exhausted. I promise to write a, “What I Did Over the Summer” essay later today.


link | posted by gail at 12:47 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com