IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, March 22, 2003

July 2002

Christopher O’Malley

went out on a bridge
Down in Chehalis
And Clutching his bible
and a letter from her
Fell into the river
Pity no one was there
No angels in the air
And the morning paper
ran
One more suicide

One More Suicide by John Wozniak (Marcy Playground cd)




This July I took David to Shula’s for his birthday dinner. He was very late for it and came with a one of those free circular’s for cars. He didn't bother dressing up for it as I had made reservations for the restaurant. I had no idea that there were two sections one for reservations one you can just drop in. So there I was all dressed up and there he was in sweat pants. So we ended up eating in the come as you are section. I was miffed that he didn't make an effort to dress up.

He really wants me to get a car. I feel annoyed and pressured by this. I don’t understand why he doesn’t just a get license and buy a car himself. Why does it all have to be on me?

Anyway, I ordered a steak and a Caesar salad. This was the very first real Caesar salad that I ever ate. The only Caesar salads that I ate were those low fat kits you can get in the supermarket. I have to say that the real McCoy was yummy.

I hadn't eaten real meat in such a long time. I mainly exist on fake meat products as they have lower point properties. I got really sick by the end of the evening. I think that the reason for this was that my body wasn't used to digesting real meat. When I got home I had serious stomach cramps and diarrhea.


link | posted by gail at 8:09 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com