IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, March 22, 2003

June 6, 2002

Why am
I standing on a cloud every time you’re around
and my sadness disappears every
time you are near? You must be an angel
I can see it in your eyes, full of
wonder and surprise. And just now I realize: Ooh, you’re an angel

Angel, Words and Music by Madonna Ciccone and Steve Bray @1984 WB Music Corp., Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc. Webo Girl Publishing, Inc. & Black Lion Music, Inc

I ate an actual dinner last night. I had two fat free chicken patties,4 points, and stir fry vegetables that were steamed, 0 points, macaroni in tomato paste, 4 points, washed down with 12oz of water, 0 points. For breakfast I had water and a 2 points bar. Lunch was water and macaroni and cheese, 5 points.

It got up to 90 degrees today. So after work I headed to Security Mall. I bought 2 books that Pirate book and the Children’s Writer’s and Illustrator’s Market Book. I went to one of those .99 cent store’s and picked up foot powder, a place mat, a timer, and a pack of Bic pens. These items cost me less than $5. While at the mall I had a cone of fat free cherry cheescake ice cream. It had little bits of graham crackers in it. It looked sinful but tasted bland. Since it’s fat free I’ll have it again.

I finally destroyed all the other troops in Star Craft. Now I’ll get to advance to the next mission.

I’m still not getting enough sleep. I looked up endometrial cancer at the bookstore and on the web. I have all the symptoms only I’m not post menapausal. I think it’s maybe endometriosis along with PCOS. I’m so sleepy!! I must go to bed early and destress my life. I miss doing yoga. I have to fight to keep my eyes open....


link | posted by gail at 7:49 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com