IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, March 22, 2003

June 5, 2002

Come back and be
Come back and free
Come back and stay child
Have you gone crazy
Molly, it must be fine
It seems so dreamy to be
sublime

Gone Crazy by John Wozniak (off the self titled cd Marcy Playground)

Right now I feel frightened and excited. What if I do have cancer? I have to have an ultrasound done. I’ve never had to have an ultrasound done in my life. I stayed up later than usual playing video games, I’m playing Star Craft. I’m close to wiping put the enemy camps. I got to bed very late 12:45 to 1 AM. Not good. When I’m sick with worry and don’t know what to do I play video games.

I dropped off my film camera yesterday at Rite Aid and it should be ready by Thursday. Right now Rite Aid is having a .99 cent sale on Progresso soup. My favorite flavor is Minestrone. They have 6 to 8 cans in stock of my favorite soup. So far I bought 3 cans. I plan on buying 3-4 more cans later today. Then I should be named the Minestrone Queen! :)

I left my soy milk in the kitchen cabinet overnight. I guess my mind must have been preoccupied with health matters. I still can’t believe that I did that. When I poured it over my cereal after re-refrigerating it it had the consistency of pudding. I half to admit it didn't taste half bad. In the past 2 days since I’ve been to the Dr.’s office I’ve eaten way below my points range. I wonder if this will make me gain more weight?


link | posted by gail at 7:40 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com