IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, May 27, 2002

May 27, 2002


you said the world was magic

i was wide eyed laughing

we were dancing up to the bright side

forget about your ego forget about your pride

and you will never have to compromise

but you were only joking


Joking-Amy Ray (Indigo Girls-Rites of Passage cd)




Today, I did absolutely nothing and I feel damned good about it. When I woke up this morning at 7:30 am I ate a whole bag of Quakes popcorn caramel cakes. It was absolutely decadently delicious. I love being bad! Then I ate two containers of vanilla pudding. For lunch I had a ham and cheese sandwich on an english muffin along with a humongously big fruit salad. In between it all I had a slice of cheese. A little later I had two bowls of cereal one was Sugar Smacks the other was Corn Pops! I ate them with MILK!!! Bwahahahaha



The really sad fact of all this is that I’m on Weight Watchers and well, this was all within my points range. Quakes are only worth 1 pt each. The whole bag gives you 7pts The pudding was fat free both worth 1 pts per container. The ham was Healthy Choice which is a brand that cuts out the fat, cholesterol, and sodium in there meat products, worth 1pt. The cheese was this new fangled fat free stuff, worth 1pt. The milk was fat free worth 2pts per cup. The cereal were those tiny little packs both worth 2pts each. Overall I’ve eaten 24 points. Which unfortunately puts me right within my points range.



Why do I feel decadent you ask? The reason is I followed the points system with sugary stuff and I’m still within my points range!! Bwahahahahaha!!! I cheated yet I didn't really cheat. It’s an odd paradox I’m in. I’ve been on Weight Watchers since January 2002, so far I’ve lost 10 lbs on it. I like it because it’s easy to follow and well, bend the rules.



Also today I finally put up the thumbnails on my web site which is, The Ultimate GJ Willis Site Next I have to fix the links page. I think I will be taking out the links that reads, other living artists. I would like to replace it with sites about dead artist I like, such as; Patrick Nagel, Maxfield Parrish, Charles Dana Gibson, Tamara De Lempicka, and Cecily Mark Barker as well as the Pre-Raphealite art movement.


link | posted by gail at 11:18 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com