IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, March 16, 2003

May 29, 2002

You know he got the cure...but then he went astray,

He used to stay awake

To drive the dreams away

He wanted to believe

In the hands of love....


Exit, Bono (The Joshua Tree by U2)


Was kind of sort of late today for work. Actually, I made it in on time but I had to seriously hustle to do so. You see I woke up late. I had to take a cab to catch the train that would get me in on time. The cabby I got wheezes when he talks. I only see him working in the mornings. I think he might have emphysema. I also ran into a fellow worker on the light rail stop. Today we got off early from work something about a computer line being spliced. I had General Tso’s chicken and nothing else. Just drank lots of water for the remainder of the day. Worked on stuff for ebsq message board. Also worked on 3 paintings. Today I intend to return the Blockbuster videos, exercise for 30 minutes, use Painter--Start working on line drawings for SCBWI (Society of Children Books Writers and Illustrators) publication. Come up with a portfolio of maybe 7-8 pictures. I found out today that John Graham lives! This I found out from being bored and going back to my high school web page alumni pages. Someone mentioned him, so I suspect that he must still be alive.


link | posted by gail at 7:14 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com