IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Today, there was a miserable snow/rain mix outside. Thus, I was late for work. Only about 6 people from my department showed up. I don’t know why but I just felt angry as they showed up one by one. I was hoping that by coming in today I would get a free vacation or personal day. They do that from time to time if x-amount of people don’t show up for work. I was angry when Jai showed up then Brian showed then Keisha had the audacity to show up grrrrr!!

I thought I’d have a peaceful laid back day hanging with the snow crew Lisa, Deborah, Arnold, and the old Dave-ster. But no!! Keisha and Brian had to show up ruining my day. Ughhh! Those meddling conscientious co-workers ruining my possible free personal or vacation day!!! I’m sorry I had a Scooby-Doo moment right there. You know the part in the show where the villain is foiled and always without fail rails about, “Those meddling kids!” Well that’s how I felt folks, “Those blasted faithful co-workers!”

Here’s the part everyone is dying to know the celebrities these co-workers most resemble, Lisa looks like, a young Melissa Gilbert. I’ve already said in a previous post that Deborah looks like Marla Gibbs. Dave, who is Brian’s supervisor looks kind of like the guy who plays Agent Smith in the Matrix movies who looks like Elrond, the Elf King in the Lord of the Rings movies. Yes, I know that both roles are played by the same guy, Hugo Weaving, and Dave looks kind of like him. Every time I see Dave I think to myself there goes the Elf King. What does the Elf King want? Oh my god the Elf King is laughing! Who amongst you has upset the Elf King?

As I’ve said in a previous post Brian, my supervisor, looks like Mr. Clean. I’ve already said that Jai the most cheerful woman on the planet looks like Rosalind Chao. The celebrity Keisha most resembles is recording artist Tweet with much shorter hair.

Today was notable because I heard Arnold laugh out loud. I can’t recall ever hearing Arnold laugh before. I’ve seen him smile but never heard him actually laugh out loud. It was very infectious. I wonder what makes him laugh? The celebrity Arnold most resembles is character actor, Larry Drake. Drake is the guy who used to play Benny, the retarded,....uh mentally impaired, assistant on LA Law. He also played Darkman and Dr. Giggles. Sometimes I think maybe Arnold has Asperger’s Syndrome like I do but then again what do I know? I guess I’ll never know for sure because you can’t go up to someone and ask, “Hey, do you have Asperger’s Syndrome, or are you just one step closer to going postal, because I asked you this stupid inane question?”


Anyway, I have to make up about 50 minutes of work this week. My train was an hour late. My feet are cold and I’m going to bed.


link | posted by gail at 10:43 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com