IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Monday, January 19, 2004

I tried to join friendster.com. I mainly tried to do this because I was on cold medicine and thought it would be fun. It’s amazing the things I’ll try to do while zonked out on cold medicine. I’m sure that everyone in the entire universe knows that in order to really join friendster you have to have friends who are willing to join along with you. It’s kind of like Amway or multi-level marketing 21st century style. Needless to say I invited everyone in my e-mail address book to join. No one replied. So I’m friendless on friendster.


I also joined tribe.com I found it much faster and you didn't have to have friends to join. You can make friends as you go along and join individual tribes. Overall, I like tribe.com much better. It doesn't feel as cliquish and it moves much faster. So far I’ve already made a friend. His/Her name is Winter. Also I found that fellow Baltimore blogger, wonderboy was listed. If he’s there I know it must be a cool place.


link | posted by gail at 10:32 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com