IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, December 05, 2003

A lot has happened since I last posted. My company moved to a new location, I saw another play at Center Stage, and I now have almost all the Paul McGann Big Finish audio’s except Zagreus. The above picture is something I did a while back called, Foxy Momma Says Hello. I don't recall who I sold it to. It was either a collector in New York or the other one in North Carolina.

When the company moved to its new location of course our seating arrangement changed. I used to feel awake and energized in the morning with the row of people I sat by. Now it appears I’ve been moved to the morgue. There’s not a trace of fun or energy in the people I sit by now. They're very sedate. I don't know maybe I'll just have to get used to them.

Anyway, to the left of me is Li Jai whom we call Jade but it’s really pronounced Jay as pointed out by Melissa last year. I’ll describe Jade as 40something cheerful with a great fashion sense. I almost want to ask her to help me pick out clothes at the mall. I'm sure I'd look like a million bucks. The celebrity she most resembles is Rosalind Chao who played Keiko on Star Trek Deep Space Nine. To my right is Margaret a gray haired proud granny. The celebrity she most resembles is Olympia Dukakis with curly gray hair.


link | posted by gail at 3:38 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com