IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, January 17, 2004

Christmas 2003

Christmas was ok. This year I attended the Christmas party for the first time in all my years of employment. This year it was held at some hotel near our old office building. I only went there because it was mandatory this year. Arvada offered to drive me then later Jai offered to drive me. I never knew I was so popular. Anyway, I ended up leaving with Jai. I was surprised to find that she has chimes in her car. This is cool because it's a little known fact that I have wind chimes hanging up around my house. I collect them as well as wind mobiles and whirly gigs.

I have to say right off the bat that I didn't want to go to the Christmas party I would have preferred to have went home early like I do every year. So I sat there glumly at our table doing crossword puzzles praying that it would all be over soon. I’m not a sociable person by nature as I’ve probably said for the millionth time I have Asperger’s Syndrome. The turning point for me was when this fat guy got up and sang that holiday classic New York, New York. At first it was horrible then somehow he turned it around and it was incredible. He was surprisingly good. New York, New York has been stuck in my head throughout the entire Christmas break. Damn him!!!

On a high point I won a $50 gift certificate to Walmart! I’ve never won anything before. I went there expecting nothing and I got something. Also Melissa the girl that looks like former MTV VJ Kennedy won movie passes.

The most oddest thing that happened was that Jim the bosses son offered to drive me to the Christmas party. This was odd because Jim has never said word one to me for as long as I've worked at the company. Did I ever tell you I once had a dream where Jim.... It was nothing risque just a scratch your head the next day and say what the heck was that all about dream. Anyway, I once dreamt he was sitting on my cubicle shelf. No he wasn't miniaturized he was just regular adult sized fully clothed Jim sitting there on my shelf for no particular reason. Come to think of it he does look a little like a Hummel figurine come to life....

So to sum it up ladies and gentlemen I had not two but three people offering to drive little old silent Gail to the Christmas party. Who knows with this type of popularity I just might run for President or maybe even dog catcher!!


link | posted by gail at 10:17 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com