IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Monday, June 14, 2004

The bus was on time today. However, the train was ten minutes late. I’m not sure if I will be on time today or not. Also I did manage to get a look at the roster sheet on Saturday. I immediately noticed that Keisha’s name was off it. That’s that, Keisha, doesn’t work here any more. So now I have to think of her as being among the dearly departed along with Teneka (had very wild stories about things that happened to her), Gerard (had the hook up for anything), Eric (a Republican, wrestling, and Star Wars fan), Tracy (a quiet church girl), Margaret (quiet grandmotherly type), Darlene (no comment).

There are many others who are among the dearly departed at work, however, there names escape me at this time. They are gone but not forgotten in my heart. I suppose right about now I’ll go out and light a candle and pray for there families.

Speaking of the dead,...Death Pool Dave will be on the radio today. This morning he’s scheduled to be on 98 Rock’s, KML show. In case you don’t know he’s a guy with a web site where you get to vote on the next celebrities to die. With the recent deaths of Ray Charles and Ronald Reagan it was imminent that he would be on the radio. According to celebrity death lore they always die in three’s. So there’s one more celebrity to die for the trifecta to be complete.

My money for the next celebrities to die are either, Scott Weiland, the former lead singer of Stone Temple Pilots, or Courtney Love. They’re both deeply troubled and I expect to hear that one of them will die of an over dose. However, they’re both fairly young celebrities and Ray Charles and Reagan were both up there in age and Republican. So I feel the safe money bet would be on Charlton Heston to complete the Ray Charles/Ronald Reagan death in three’s trifecta. Heston is old and he’s a staunch Republican. I believe he also has Alzheimer’s.

A safe bet I feel would also be on Former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher. I hear she recently suffered a debilitating stroke. My long shot for next to die would be disgraced talk show host Rush Limbaugh. Easy money, I feel will always be on the Pope. He’s way up there in age and could go at any minute. Well that’s enough celebrity death talk....



link | posted by gail at 11:33 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com