IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, October 07, 2004

The bus was on time this morning. It was driven by the stern looking woman. The seat covers were back to their regular design. However, their was an unusual amount of people on the bus. I had to stand up. The light rail was on time. It was driven by the gray haired man. The light rail baby is back! It’s wearing a heavy blue parka with rust colored pants.

BIG RADIO NEWSHoward Stern is moving to
Sirius
satellite radio after his contract is up in 15 months. They are paying him 100 million a year. I can not begin to fathom making that much money a year. I’m very excited about this. It looks like I’ll have to look into getting satellite radio. I don’t know much about it. I wonder if you can carry satellite radio with you like you can a regular radio? I would like to listen to it throughout the day and not just at home with a special set up. I have a about a year to research it. As I understand it’s just $10 a month. This doesn’t sound too bad in comparison to how much I used to pay for cable.

MUSIC I recently heard this really great cover of >Steve Miller Band’s the Joker done by Fat Boy Slim with vocals by 70's funk icon Bootsy Collins. It sounded incredible.

Also I would like to see Ari Hest perform tonight. I hate to say it but from the photos on his website he kind of looks like a terrorist. Anyway, he’s the absolute last act of WTMD’s outdoor first Thursday concerts in the Park.

OUTFIT OF THE DAY Today I’m wearing a cream colored short sleeve t-shirt, blue jeans, and beige Muppet shoes. I’m also wearing a new necklace I bought from >Avon. It’s a cubic zirconia star necklace that came with it's own sterling silver chain..


link | posted by gail at 5:21 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com