IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, December 30, 2004

The #2 bus was on time. It was again being driven by the Dionne Warwick clone. It seems the replacement drivers are doing a good job matching the schedule of the drivers they are filling in for. However, the light rail train again arrived ten minutes late. I suppose right now they probably don’t care much. Next week the light rail will be shut down for about a year or so. They will begin construction of a double tracking system. So I will have to take either a #8 bus or a light rail shuttle bus to work.

The shuttle bus is out of the question it is supposed to run once every 15 minutes. The problem I find with this is that they do not list any estimated departure and arrival times. And if I know the MTA they will also not be providing enough buses for people to get on.

My best bet I feel is to take the #8 bus because they run on a more regular schedule besides they stop right in front of my job. The bus is always passing by just as I’m about to cross the street to get to work after I get off the light rail train.

I hate the fact that I will have to put up with this for about a year or so.

WHAT I’M WEARING: Today, I have on a gray v-neck sweater blue jeans and blue suede shoes.


link | posted by gail at 7:04 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com