IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, December 25, 2004

It’s December 25th so I just want to wish everyone a Happy Christmas and Very Merry New Year!!!

HOLIDAY BLOGGING GOAL: My goal for now until December 31st is to visit and comment on every active blog listed on Crablogs and wish them a Happy Holiday and write one memorable thing that I remembered, liked, or learned from reading their blog. I started yesterday with ExtraHeavy Marcellus’ blog.

I suppose this frenzy to comment on blogs started yesterday when I read DaBrettman Speaks blog. He mentioned a site called Blog Explosion. So out of boredom I joined the site and surfed onto another blog called Michele.

She has a challenge going on where you place a comment on her site and then visit the site of the person who commented before you leaving the message, “Michele sent me”. I decided, “What the hell!” I left comments on every single persons site who commented before and after me. As I write this I’m still playing catch up with the people who commented after me. I think the total number of comments right now is up to 80. I’m off for a couple days so I figure I got plenty of time to play blog tag.

Anyway, while I’m doing this I’m thinking, “Hey, it’s the holidays!” Crablogs, is kind of like a virtual neighborhood. So why not leave personalized holiday comments on every single active blog? You know something just to let them know that, yes, I read their blog, and, “Happy Christmas girlfriend/dude!”

So I guess I’ll continue on with my frenzied blog comment postings a bit later. It’s Christmas and I’m due to appear at my father’s house for the usual Willis family Christmas dinner and gift exchange extravaganza.

WHAT I’M WEARING: This afternoon I have on a red fair isle v-neck sweater that has black, brown and white detailing. Underneath the sweater I have on a black turtleneck pullover. I’m wearing this all with my usual blue jeans and brown leather lace up shoes.


link | posted by gail at 1:55 PM |


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 8:52 PM~  

Heh. Only a post that I write which calls something stupid could inspire someone to check the stupid thing out, join in, and have lots of fun with it. That was totally not the intention. Oh well. Glad I was able to point you into a direction to give you something to entertain yourself with.

DaB

Blogger Amanda commented at 12:49 PM~  

I'm glad that someone is using Crablogs for something interesting. And, yes. The Arcade Fire CD is still rockin'.

-Amanda
http://crablogs.com and http://evaporated.org

Blogger Michele commented at 10:06 PM~  

Hello, Michele sent me....well, actually I am Michele so I guess it shoudl read "hello, I sent me." Thank you so very much for visiting so many sites. How wonderfully kind of you. I hope you found a few (well, more than a few) interesting sites that you can visit again. Of course I also hope that many people fidn your wonderful site.

Have a great week!!

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 9:15 AM~  

Hi, thanks for checking out my blog and your comment. Crablogs is my number-one referrer but I'm never sure who is reading. Happy New Year.

Clark
"Women, Fire & Dangerous Things"
http://croliver.blog-city.com

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 10:12 PM~  

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. It's always cool to know who is reading. Have a great New Year!

Fate's Fool

Blogger Kmart commented at 3:04 AM~  

Happy Holidays and Happy New year to you too. I was excited to see someone actually read the crap that I write. Thanks for the support!

Blogger Cori commented at 2:15 AM~  

Thanks for the kind words left on my site! Happy Holidays to you too! I like what your doing here... I shall be back!

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com