IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, December 31, 2004

I finally finished my goal!! A couple of minutes ago I completed wishing all the people on Crablogs who regularly update their blogs and have a comments section a Happy New Year.

I still couldn’t post a message on Supafine’s site. This is a shame because for the past few years I’ve really enjoyed visiting her site but never bothered to post anything. I think there might be something wrong with her server?

Also, it was too mush of a hassle to post to Data Angel’s site. I did eventually register with Data Angel but I still feel grumpy with the set up over there. With the way the comments section is set up over there it makes me wonder if Data Angel is in the CIA or something....Anyway, I’d Like to Wish Everyone an Extra Happy and Safe New Year!

In case your wondering like the majority of sane 30somethings I’ll be spending my New Years at home in front of the tube.


link | posted by gail at 11:55 PM |


9 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay commented at 4:30 AM~  

Happy New Year, Gail. Glad to know I wasn't alone in solitude.

There's something wrong with that last sentence, but I'm tired and can't think of what it could be.

Blogger Sangeeta commented at 11:18 AM~  

Happy New Year to you, as well!!!! Best wishes for good health, happiness, and all that jazz that makes life fun! Cheers!

Blogger Rodney Olsen commented at 6:16 PM~  

Happy New Year. I hope that 2005 holds some great times for you.

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 12:15 PM~  

You've found quite a good way of getting your blog watched. Happy New Year from the Soapbox.

Blogger Unknown commented at 9:52 PM~  

Hey were you the one who wished me a happy new year anonymously and said you liked my post about how all the other balti-bloggers were cooler than me? Whoever did posted anonymously and I was wondering if it was you. I saw a similarly worded comment on Baltimore Roll and I thought it might be you?

Anyway, Pappy Yer a Newt! (Happy New Year)

Blogger Frenz commented at 11:31 PM~  

Happy New Year.

Blogger total commented at 11:25 AM~  

Hey!!! Happy New Year to YOU!!!! Thanks for stopping by, and your kind comments! Keep on bloggin'!
:)

Blogger acw commented at 1:56 PM~  

Cool project, and thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll be sure to swing by yours now.

Blogger Michele commented at 7:36 PM~  

Gail, I am indeed late but I wanted to wish you a wonderful, yes more than happy, New Year. By the way - Baltimore rocks, and if anyone else writes otherwise, they are wrong.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com