IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, April 28, 2005

MORNING COMMUTE:

The #2 bus was on time. The driver reminded me of Jeffrey Osbourn. The light rail and the shuttle bus were also on time.

CONCERN OF THE DAY: The Bus Window
On this morning’s shuttle bus I sat behind a crazy man. Well, that’s the way I perceived him to be.

This morning it was brutally cold outside. The first thing he did when he got on the bus was open the window as wide as it could go. I hate when people do this!! I feel that the only reason they do it is to annoy other passengers.

I’ve noticed that people who engage in this behavior tend to look angry and have a defiant look on their face. Their expression seems to say, “Yeah that’s right! I opened the damned window what you gonna do about it!” They have a look to them as if they’re itching for a fight. Of course no one on the bus ever confronts them or asks them to close the window because it’s freezing outside.


link | posted by gail at 12:18 AM |


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 11:42 AM~  

Very nice. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 2:17 PM~  

OMG! Thank you for this.

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 5:53 AM~  

Enjoyed a lot!
tire monitor pressure indicators cheap affordable web hosting mortgage element florida insurers secret history 1500 cash money fast simplepaydayloan.com currency trading history of allstate insurance company

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com