IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, May 12, 2005

MORNING COMMUTE:
The LL Cool J looking driver was again driving the #2 bus. He still had on the non-MTA issue blue baseball cap. He was also steadily talking on his fashionable yellow cell phone throughout the ride. This has been two days in a row he has been our driver. I wonder how long he will be sticking around?

I can’t believe it! The 7-Eleven is still out of Mountain Dew! I will have to drink the caffeine weak Pepsi instead. Argh!

In other news the light rail train was on time. The lady I like to think of as the makeup monster was aboard. I call her this because she wears a lot of makeup and when she’s on the train she’s either applying makeup to her face or fingernail polish to her hands.

The shuttle bus was again on time. For the past week or so the bus has not been crowded. I wonder what happened to cause the change? I’m happy with the bus not being crowded I’m just curious as to what happened to the passengers that were crowding the bus in previous weeks.

CONCERN OF THE DAY: Tiny Cubicles
Yesterday, the workers were by to install new cubicles for the department I work for. The stigma of our department being the red haired step child of the company is still alive. Yes, we have cubicles up. Yes, the desks are larger. However the cubicles themselves are like tiny clown cars. The cubicule walls are non existent. Every other cubicle in the company has taller walls except the ones we will soon be inhabiting. I hear we are supposed to be getting flat panel computer screens. Based on how our new cubicles are built I’m sure these will be computers built by the Fisher Price toy company.

Hopefully, they will be re-doing the other cubicles in the company to look like ours. I would hate to think that our department was singled out. Those almost wall less cubicules are like Hester Prine’s scarlet letter in Nathaniel Hawthorne’s novel, The Scarlet Letter. It’s like there announcing to the company, “The red haired step children are over there in the Fisher Price cubicules!”

WHAT I’M WEARING:
This morning I have on a short sleeve royal blue pull over, blue jeans, and black canvas tennis shoes. I also have on a striped cotton jacket.


link | posted by gail at 11:58 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com