IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Big event of the day was walking down to Shane’s restaurant on Fayette Street. I went there because I wanted to stretch my legs. I also I feared I was getting cabin fever. I was getting this sickly feeling that I couldn’t trace to anything other than the fact that I hadn’t gone out anywhere this weekend.

I spent my entire weekend off laying under the fan trying to stay cool. I originally wanted to see the new Batman movie but was worried about whether or not I had enough money for the rest of next week.

As you can recall my bus pass was lifted last Thursday. I ordinarily like to keep my MTA pass around my neck so that I know where it’s at at all times. The leather strap for it broke about a month or so ago. So I’ve been carrying it around in my pocket. It was stolen while it was in my pocket. I suppose the person who stole it thought they were taking a wallet filled with cash not an MTA bus pass.

As far as Shane’s goes, I’m surprised that they are still in business now that the Trailways/Greyhound bus companies have moved away from the block.

While in Shane’s I noticed that they have different counter people working there on weekends. The Sunday counter girl seemed to be on something. She kept insisting that this man who came in had ordered a milk shake. To the best of my memory Shane’s doesn’t sell milkshakes so why would he order one? My order was finished before the ending of the milkshake drama was solved.


link | posted by gail at 9:28 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com