IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, June 17, 2005

p>Yesterday, I downloaded music from iTunes. I have Beck’s new kick ass song, E-Pro.

So far the only place I’ve heard it played on is on WTMD. This is really odd because they mostly play cutting edge folksy soccer mom music not something as guitar laden as Beck’s latest. I don’t know if WHFS has put the song into rotation or not. The one thing I have noticed is that WTMD has put The Killers into rotation. The Killers as I wrote sometime in December/January were first heard on WHFS. I wonder if HFS will ever play music first heard on WTMD>

CONCERN OF THE DAY: Father's Day

I think I’ll just buy the old guy a card this year. My old man is in his 70’s, an age where every second counts.

My father constantly likes to say things such as, “I’m not sure how long I’ll last.” He’s been saying this ever since he was in his 50’s. He says these things as if he were like an old tire ready to give at any minute.

Presents for him are difficult to pick out. In the past we would all chip in and buy him a case a beer. A card I think would be more appropriate.

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on a plaid denim skirt along with a light blue blouse.


link | posted by gail at 10:19 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com