IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I again got on the #20 bus. I wonder what became of the #1 and #2 buses?

CONCERN OF THE DAY: iPod Power
Yesterday, the Latino looking guy at Seven-11 actually spoke to me unprompted! He asked me what I was listening to. I suppose he noticed the white earbuds associated with the iPod. At the time I wasn’t listening to anything I had the radio plugged in. He explained that when he was in college he used to DJ parties and thus he was always interested in music. He told me that he liked rap.

I have to say that I’m really enjoying the iPod Shuffle! It’s playing all my favourite songs! I was extremely happy at work so happy that I did not feel compelled to write down the amount of times a co-worker applied lotion to herself.

Since the walls to our cubicules are almost non-existent I’ve noticed habits of co-workers that I wasn’t previously aware of. However, with the iPod on I was too cheery to notice the amount of times a particular co-worker nervously applied lotion to her hands and face. Previous record by the way is seven times in one day. If the cubicle walls were higher I wouldn’t have noticed and felt compelled to count. I wish we had taller cubicle walls. I hate noticing little things that are not related to my job description.

The only downside today was that at the end of the day I ran out of power so now for the first time ever I have to recharge my iPod.


link | posted by gail at 11:18 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com