IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Yesterday despite the rain, after work I went out to Best Buy on York Road and bought an iPod Shuffle! Oh, Happy Day!!! The main selling point on it for me was that the battery is rechargeable. The Sandisk AAA battery is not rechargeable. The only sad part about the rechargeable battery is that when it wears out in about a years time I can only go to Best Buy to replace and install it. In total with warranty added it cost me just $114. I still can’t believe it. I’ve become trendy!!

Oh, Oh, before I forget..... Today, I went to the Creative Alliance to drop off my artwork for the annual members only show, eg The Big Show. Jed Dodds was there and he actually seemed pleasant and personable.

The picture I dropped off at the Creative Alliance is called This Must Be The Spot. I did it in the fall of last year. I think I posted somewhere on this site. At the time it didn’t have a name. There’s this woman sitting on a bench with a suitcase to the side of her and a big sign with a giant red X on it.

Also today was the very first time that I wore my iPod in public. Throughout the time I had it on at the bustop and bus I was afraid that it might get stolen. Which I now know is ridiculous. Not many people see white earphones and go, “Hey, there’s one of them there iPod’s! Let’s snatch it!” Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I went and came from the Creative Alliance unharmed, iPod still intact.


link | posted by gail at 11:17 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com