IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, June 02, 2005


Our regular morning shuttle bus driver is back. Hooray!! No missed stops!! No feelings of anxiety!!!

CONCERN OF THE DAY: Is Josh Speigel Real?
Recently, I’ve found myself wondering if Josh Speigel, the news guy on the afternoon, Out To Lunch Show, is for real or is it all just a work eg made up. I mean his personality of being extra high strung, never going out on the weekend, doesn’t appear to have many close friends, or know about pop culture. And the guy is just 29! I mean if ever there was a case of making an armchair diagnosis of Asperger’s Syndrome, he would be that case study.

Then again I find myself thinking no way can he be that sheltered and out of it. The guy went to college in New York City. He had a previous radio gig in Colorado. It’s got to be an act. Besides no one in the real world talks like Josh does. The guy sounds like a cartoon super hero.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Josh! I think he’s brilliant! Josh is the one person I feel that can adequately fill the shoes of Lopez on 98 Rock’s Morning Show. However, I feel that due to contractional obligations he will not be able to audition or even work for 98 Rock for months to come.

So I’m left at were I began is Josh’s on air personality real or fake?

WHAT I’M WEARING:

Today, I have on a white shirt that has a sailor motif on it. The motif consists of blue stripes at the top, a solid blue colour at the bottom and a gold anchor in the center. Along with this I have on blue slacks and black canvas tennis shoes.


link | posted by gail at 11:15 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com