IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I know the odds are widely against it but I’m still working on the sundress. All I have to do now is figure out what are darts and why do they have to be pressed down? The dress pattern itself does not give the slightest hint as to how to assemble a dart. Oh well, I suppose I could Google the answer somewhere....

The only type of clothing I’ve previously made were skirts. Hence, the amazing surplus of unworn skirts I have. My main goal right now is to have it finished before the end of summer.

MALE PINK SHIRT REPORT:
Today, I saw a man standing on the bus stop wearing a pink polo. I know, I know! It was just one man. But, hey, you see one man in pink then before you know it they’ll be a whole mob of them standing around.... :)

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I’m wearing the only article of clothing that my father has ever gone on record in my entire life as saying he did not like. That article of clothing is a blue print mini skirt. I’m wearing it along with a white short sleeved blouse. So far I have not been struck down by lightening for wearing the dreaded blue print mini skirt. The only odd thing that’s happened is that a couple of men I don’t know have said, good morning to me.


link | posted by gail at 10:07 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com