IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Today, I went to laundromat. After I came back I went shoe shopping late in the day instead of earlier like I usually do. I wanted to get sandals to wear for my skirt-a-thon.

The reason why I went shopping late was to see what it was like. It had been a long time since I’ve left out to go shopping past 5pm. The last time I went shopping late was with my mother during the 90’s. I tried doing it on my own but had panic attacks because of the crowds. My brother suggested that I should do what he does, which is shop early in the day to avoid crowds. Ever since he told me this shopping hint I’ve made it a point to shop as early.

Today, more than ever solidifies the fact that it’s best that I shop early. I had panic attacks galore at the mall. It seemed as though all the aisles in the shoe stores were lined with a million women who had crying babies or children running spastically around the store.

The ride home seemed no better. It seemed as though a million rowdy teenagers were gathered on mass waiting for the bus. I felt lucky and privileged to be able to get a seat on the bus crowded with loud teenagers.

In the end I bough three pairs of sandals . One was a black slide, the other a black and tan slide, and a pair of beige flip flops. I mistakenly thought the flip flops were on sale. That’s OK. The only that matters is that I made it out of the mall alive!!


link | posted by gail at 9:00 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com