IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Last night I had either new neighbors moving in or the same ones moving in new furniture.

I had to open the door of my apartment so that they could move in a bed. The neighbor said it was possible that they may need the door so that they could move in a dresser. After he left I of course had a panic attack as I waited and waited for another knock on the door that never came. I went to bed assuming that they were finished.

I was horrified when I stepped out the door this morning. I was horrified at the sight of a moving van still parked out in front. I thought they were finished!

The sight of the moving van caused me to come back in the house and have yet another panic attack. I was paralayzed with fear. Should I stay at home until they are finished or go to work? Maybe they were already finished?

In the end I decided to go to work and let the chips fall where they may. I hope that they will be nice enough to wait until I get home if they need my door to move additional furniture. I hate the thought of strangers going through my apartment without me there.

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on a brown short sleeve Henley and a blue plaid skirt.


link | posted by gail at 9:04 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com