IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

MORNING COMMUTE:
I got on the #20 bus this morning. The light rail train I got on was North Bound. The number on the inside of the train was #5037B. There were five other passengers aboard including this man who was either crazy or talking on a cell phone. I found it hard to figure out what was going on until he got off the train.

He was making all these extreme dance like hand gestures as he was talking. From the back he looked disheveled his clothes looked dusty. When he got up I noticed he was carrying tools and a construction worker hat. Mystery solved! He was not mentally ill. He was just a construction worker who has a tendency to talk with hands. One things for sure with the disheveled clothing he sure looked like a crazy person from behind. Then again construction work is not the type of work where wearing your Sunday best is job a requirement.

THE ARROGANT 7 ELEVEN CUSTOMER:

At the 7 eleven this morning there was this man standing in line in front of me who was eating the sandwich he was going to buy. This man in no way looked like a crazy, drunk, or homeless person. I as well as a number of customers in line found this sight very amusing. The man must have been very rich and hungry.

The guy at the counter told him that he couldn’t ring up the sandwich because he had opened it up. So the man went back and got another sandwich like the one he was eating so that the man at the cash register could ring it up. The man of course was loudly protesting that the man was working in the store and had no idea how much things cost in his own store.

I’m not sure but I think it might have been a case where it could only be rung up by the upc code on the package. Anyway, the man who didn’t look poor payed for the sandwich and left.

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on a hot pink top along with light blue slacks. The shoes I have on are tan leather flip flops.


link | posted by gail at 12:48 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com