IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, July 31, 2005


kneelingman, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

This is a painting I'm working on. I have to fix the chin a bit... I think I may have to change the lavender colour I used for the shading to something a bit more darker.

Today, I yet again went to my favourite Baltimore Unitarian church. I wonder how long I can keep up being a regular church goer? Any way after church I walked up to The Charles and saw Ladies in Lavender. I figure seeing it would be a nice sweet little Sunday diversion. I’ll leave a quick review for it tomorrow.

QUICK MOVIE REVIEW:


MUST LOVE DOGS
The movie I saw yesterday was Must Love Dogs. As I’ve written before a million times I absolutely love John Cusack and his movies. Cusack was great as usual in this flick. However, the film itself wasn’t all that great. The movie was average. It wasn’t as funny as Wedding Crashers of which I must stress RUN DON’T WALK TO SEE WEDDING CRASHERS!!!

Anyway the one reason I saw the movie was the usual reason, John Cusack! I know, I know, I basically stated that in the previous paragraph. But hey I’m a Cusack fan what more can I say? One thing as a Cusack fan I hate to admit is that the man is starting to look a hagered looking.

Anyway, while watching the film I couldn’t spot any of his cronies. Cusack has this habit of putting his friends and relatives in his movies as extras.

Since Cusack didn’t get caught in the rain or snow in this movie it wasn’t all that great. In my opinion the only memorable roles he’s played are roles where his character gets caught in the rain or snow. That’s right I like Cusack when he’s wet! Gee, that sounded kind of...oh well....

The movie is only worth buying if you’re a die hard Cusack fan. So yes despite the fact that I found the film to be average I will probably be buying it in a couple of months to go with the rest of my John Cusack movies. My final analysis for regular citizens who don’t have a thing for Cusack is to wait till it comes out on cable. WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on black shorts and an olive green short sleeve blouse.


link | posted by gail at 10:37 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com