IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, July 21, 2005


redtieman, originally uploaded by willisgirl.

This is another painting I'm working on. I'm not entirely happy with the shading on one of the hands. Also I'd like to work on the tie a little more. It looks a little flat. I suppose I could add both a little more shading and perhaps highlights.

My security alarm unexpectantly went off this morning. I think it may have done this because the remote may have accidently been pushed when the handbag I keep it in fell down. I paid the fallen handbag no heed as I gathered together trash bags for trash day. The alarm went off at around 5:15, the time I like to leave out the building.

After feeling jittery with the alarm unexpectantly going off I disarmed it then re-armed it when I left the building. I looked back at the building to see if the strange man was messing about. He was no where to be seen. Then as I looked back at the building as I noticed that the third floor light was on. I decided not to go back to the apartment to see if the alarm had gone off again. For all I know the upstairs neighbors probably always turn on their lights at the hour.

MORNING COMMUTE:
At 6:23 I caught the #1 bus. The number on the bus was #9433. I t was not air conditioned

At 5:39 I got on the light rail train. There were five passengers aboard. The number on the car I was on was #5029

At 6:50 the C shuttle bus arrived. It was being driven by the man who looks like a pudgy version of Grady from Sanford and Son. It was air conditioned and it’s number was #8816.

Going home I took the #8 bus. The number on the inside of the bus was #04026. It was one of those German buses that I hate. It was airconditioned which is great in this weather.

Next transferred to the C shuttle bus. I got on the bus at 5:33pm. The bus was air conditioned, tey some of the windows were open. The number on the inside of the bus was #7045.

Finally I made it downtown to the light rail. I noticed that there was a cop stationed at the stop. I got on the train at 6:11pm. The number on the inside of the car was #5045.CONCERN OF THE DAY: Josh Spiegel
Yesterdays, OTL show was riveting radio. Newsman, Josh Spiegel threatened to quit if they played a recorded conversation he had with Chad and Oscar during a commercial break. I don’t see why he went all psycho over it. All it did was reiterate that he did not like them to go into his personal life on the show and that he did not want them to hire a private investigator to find out what he does after work. Even I could tell that they were doing a bit and were not serious about following through on hiring an investigator. How come he couldn’t tell that they were just....joshing him?

The fact that he went nuts over this makes me wonder even more what he does when he’s off work. Is he a Russian spy? Does he keep women chained to the walls of his basement? Is he a part of an elite alien race waiting to take over mother Earth? Maybe he’s running a brothel?

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on a dark blue company polo shirt and stone washed capri pants.


link | posted by gail at 10:16 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com