IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

MORNING COMMUTE:

I thought it would be interesting to see if I could do a more detailed morning commute run down. So here goes:

This morning I got on the #2 bus. It was made by my all time favorite bus manufacturers, NABI. The serial number on the bus was #0062. The bus was driven by a pleasant grey haired lady who had a young face. Young in the sense that she wasn’t very wrinkled. I guess she’s one of those people who has premature grey hair.

Next I got on a Northbound light rail train marked North Avenue. The car I got on was marked #5006. There were just three other passengers aboard train.

My regular light rail shuttle bus was late. So I had to take the B Shuttle bus instead. The B Shuttle was #7006. Not all the windows would open up and there was no air conditioning. I got on the shuttle bus at 6:03. I usually get on my regular shuttle bus at 5:50.

Since I took the B Shuttle bus I had to transfer to another bus at the Lutherville stop. I ended up getting on the C Shuttle bus with my regular driver. The C Shuttle bus was #8816 It was air conditioned.

On the way home I got on the #8 bus. It was one of those short buses that are made by this German bus company. I so loathe the design of those buses.

Finally I transferred at the Lutherville stop to catch the shuttle bus. The bus I ended up catching was the B Shuttle bus. The driver of this bus bored a striking resemblence to dancer/actor Jeffrey Holder. The bus # was 8909. There were just seven passengers aboard the bus.


INTERESTING THING I HEARD ON THE RADIO:Yesterday, it was nice to hear on the radio that Mike O’Meara from the Don and Mike Show had attended a Unitarian Church on Sunday. I just found that kind of neat because I attend a Unitarian Church.


link | posted by gail at 9:26 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com