IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Nothing very interesting happened today other than we had a surprise morning get together at work for the new guy we recently hired birthday. The only problem I had with this is that it was way too early in the morning for cake. I swear it wasn’t even 10pm yet.

QUICK MOVIE REVIEW

THE ISLAND
Yesterday, I saw The Island at Towson Commons.
It wasn’t the greatest movie that mankind has ever created. It was an ok movie. I did not feel that I wasted an hour and a half of my life.

I have to admit that I found it difficult to feel empathy towards the clones that the movie was about. However, the action scenes in the movie were great. Steve Buschemi was great in the movie playing a low level worker who befriends the clones.

Ewan McGregor was great in a dual role as clone and the man who the clone originated from. I thought it was interesting that he played the clone with an American accent while the man the clone was based on had a Scotish accent. Overall, I’d say wait till it comes out on cable.

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on a bright white short sleeve blouse along with a crinkle brown printed skirt....


link | posted by gail at 10:52 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com