IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sunday, July 24, 2005

After I left from church I walked over to Artscape. A dance troupe was about to start up the day at 12:00. And who should I see sitting on the grass reading a book on the hill by the Sun stage? That cute Amer-Asian, Latino, Fillapino, beautiful foreigner guy that always wears black. He was wearing a black t-shirt and jeans. I wonder what book he was reading? He left immediately after the dancing ended.

I’m proud to say that this year I ran into absolutely no one I know personally by name or used to know.

However, I did see local semi-celebrities. I saw Megan Hamilton from the Creative Alliance at the Jah Works/Shaggy concert. I don’t know her personally but I know her when I see her. She left just as Shaggy was about to take the stage. I guess the huge crowds that were beginning to fill in either got to her or she wasn’t that into Shaggy. I also saw a woman who looked like State’s Attorney Pat Jessamy watching the African drummers in front of the MICA book store. She seemed to be very into it.

Well, that’s all for now...

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on a yellow short sleeve top that has a pattern of blue flowers on it. I also have on blue shorts to match the top.


link | posted by gail at 9:22 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com