IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Every mode of transportation I take to and from work ran smoothly today. Ok, except for when I left to go home....

THE HELLISH COMMUTE FROM WORK:
It appears that there was some sort of an accident on the street where I take the bus to go home. There were county cop cars and a line of red flares were on the ground preventing traffic from going south bound. When I walked down the street to further investigate it looked like they were working on a power line.

So I decided to walk back up the street to hopefully wait for a bus. It was next to impossible to cross the street to where I normally catch the bus because the traffic was endless and being diverted elsewhere. So I turned on my radio to see if I could hear any traffic or MTA updates about the area I was near. I head nada, zip, nothing at all. The only thing I could do was wait and hopefully a bus would eventually appear.

I waited there for nearly an hour when a bus finally stopped to let me on. A couple of diverted buses did drive by but didn’t bother to stop. I even waived my arms wildly to flag them down but they didn’t stop. I guess they were too busy trying to follow there new diverted path to even consider letting on any new passengers.

This burned me up because there weren’t too many passengers aboard there buses. I found it difficult to comprehend that they could not figure out the reason for this could possibly be because of the diverted route they were following!!! Since there route was being diverted wouldn’t it be logical that they would be picking up passengers along their new diverted route and not the old one along which there was an accident diverting their usual route. Stupid Retarded Ass Hole MTA drivers!!!

Anyway, I give a thousand blessings and praises to the MTA driver who eventually picked me up. He was an older senior citizen looking driver. The vast majority of drivers that ignored me and my trying to flag them down were all youngish looking. May the old guy live long and prosper!!

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on a tight heather grey short sleeved henley and blue slacks.


link | posted by gail at 12:49 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com