IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! GJ Willis' Art Notes

The Adventures and Misadventures of a Neer Do Well Artist Living in Baltimore.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a visual artist and writer living in Baltimore. I don't have any artist friends. Frankly, artists scare me, there so darn flaky. The above picture is either of me or proof that I'm a pretty decent artist. My goal is to be a self sufficient artist, whereas I wouldn't have to do something else in the day in order to eke out an existence. I also like to attend various cultural events around town. I go to plays, the symphony, etc. Also, I have Asperger's Syndrome. I found this out recently and it has explained a heck of a lot as to why I am as I am.

Previous Posts Favourite Links

The WeatherPixie

www.flickr.com
willisgirl's photos More of willisgirl's photos


Free counters provided by Honesty.com.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Friday, August 19, 2005

Today, in fact all this week I’ve been listening to the 98 Rock Morning Show in anticipation of the arrival of Josh Spiegel as there new news guy. If you can recall Josh used to do the news for the Big O and Dukes Show until 98 Rock showed up one day with a suitcase full of money. He starts up on 98 Rock this Monday.

Anyway, this morning on The 98 Rock Morning Show they got a caller who was asking about Ed Norris who was the topic of discussion at the moment. He wanted to know how he got arrested because he said the whole thing was before his time. Kirk and Mark went into an earnest explanation about Ed Norris. At the end of their explanation the caller immediately said, “Ar!” Ar! is the official sound of the Big O and Dukes Show.

News guy Josh Spiegel originated, “Ar!” It was his shortened form of, “How You Doing Out There Everybody!“ He even had a cute little baby, ”Ar!“ sound. In fact when I hear Ar! I don’t think of the Big O and Dukes Show I think more of Josh Spiegel. I wonder if they’ll be getting a lot of Ar! calls next week?

This of course makes me wonder, Who owns Ar! ? Is it Josh Spiegel or Infinity Broadcasting? Ar! was first heard in this market while he was an Infinity radio employee. This makes me wonder will Josh legally be able to mention his ”Big news window” and his assistant Agnes? Does Josh own the creative license on these concepts or does Infinity Radio own them?

WHAT I’M WEARING:
Today, I have on a white shirt sleeved blouse and a patterned broomstick skirt. I like wearing broomstick skirts because they don’t have to be ironed....


link | posted by gail at 11:52 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com